When a Woman loses her hair it can be devastating.
1 in 3 Women are Experiencing Hair Loss due to Chemo treatments, Alopecia, Menopause, Lupus and medications.
No one knows what it's like to be a woman with thinning hair or complete hair loss.
When coming to the Studio for a hair loss consulation it is important to feel confident with your hair replacement specialist. There are several questions that you may want to ask during your consultation ...
1. What type of human hair do you provide?
2. How long does it take to receive my new wig?
3. Are there different sizes of wigs and is a measurement available?
4. How do I choose a colour that will be suited to me?
5. Would trimming or cutting be included?
6. How will I know how to care for my wig?
7. Can I bring a family member or friend.
8. Are there different lengths to choose from?
9. What is the difference between human hair and synthetic?
10. How long will my wig last?
For Our Beautiful Invisible Hair Line Hair Pieces for Thinning Hair
please contact Real Hair www.realhair.ca
We are Committed to Enhancing the Confidence and Look of Our Clients
When Experience Counts!